Fast & Free Shipping
Orders over $99 qualify for FREE standard shipping and will arrive within 4-10 days, or upgrade to priority shipping for am small fee.
If we make error with your order , we will reprint the order for free or you can return them for refund.
Our posters look great in a frame or simply hanging on a wall. Use them for presentations, advertising or to show off your favourite photograph. Posters are printed on 9 mil photo paper on semi gloss in full color on one side in a wide range of sizes.
Here are a few great ways to use posters;
- Home – Upload a photo of your family to be hung over the fireplace or choose a poster with an accent colour from the room to help tie things together. Travel posters, vintage posters or even retro posters. You upload a file or photo and CanadaCopy.com will print it for you.
- Classroom – From Kindergarten to grade twelve and beyond, decorate your classroom with educational material that will help students with their addition and subtraction or any encouraging posters to help them get through the school year.
- Wedding – From wedding seating charts to wedding menus, upload all the important details for your guests onto beautiful posters that can be displayed. Eliminate any confusion and guide your guests through your big day with custom wedding posters from CanadaCopy.com.
- Work – Inspirational prints can give you that extra bit of motivation to push through those stressful days at work. Don’t let the overwhelming amount of paperwork that's piled up on your desk get you down. Just take a glance at your inspirational poster and take a deep breath; you’ve got this!
Our high-quality poster printing leaves you with sharp, clean images in stunning colour and vibrancy. So what are you waiting for? Make your own poster today!
Large Format Posters for High-Impact Promotions
Large format posters let you make a big impression without having to spend a huge amount. An essential part of promoting your company at a trade show or to encourage traffic from areas near your store, large format poster printing immediately grabs a customer’s attention from a distance.
Stand Out: High-Resolution Large Format Poster Printing
When you need your message seen, only one rule applies to poster printing: the bigger, the better. For big events and special occasions, large format posters are the tried-and-tested way to stand out.
Get the word out about your special offers, sales, and the latest products. Print posters to exhibit your portfolio and works of art. Promote that festival, fundraiser, or store-opening with large format posters that will surely get noticed.
At PrintVie.com, we offer affordable poster printing without compromising quality. Order today and we can get your posters printed and ready for shipping in as fast as one (1) business day.
What Standard Poster Sizes Are Available for Large Posters?
Choose from a wide range of large poster sizes that will command attention on any occasion.
- 16” x 20” is the standard choice for displaying large photos on the walls of your store or at a promotional exhibit.
- 18” x 24” is the go-to size for medium-sized campaign posters, brand advertorials, and other marketing displays that have a visual element.
- 24”x 36” is among the bigger sizes that are used for both decorative and promotional materials displayed outdoors.
What Is the Difference Between Semi & High Gloss Paper?
All posters are printed on thick, durable HP photo paper. The material is made specifically for large format printing purposes.
Semigloss gives a medium shine that distinguishes both images and text on large poster designs.
High gloss provides a higher shine that’s usually seen in large prints of photos or graphic artwork.
From a wide range of sizes to premium materials, PrintVie.com’s large format poster printing boasts of quality and efficiency. You can print up to 50 posters and have the order ready by the next business day.
Upload a print-ready design on our online calculator or download a layout template to get you started. Get a free file check from our printing experts at checkout.
To upload your artwork, add the product to your basket and then drag and drop your files into our file uploader. Alternatively you can supply your artwork to us at any time via WeTransfer. On receipt, our printing egg-heads will double check your files and let you know if they spot any problems.
Before sending us your artwork, please note that a photograph or other pixel-based image needs a resolution of just 72 dpi (dots per inch) to display correctly on screen. However, our high resolution printing process requires images of around 300dpi. Anything less may print with a pixelated 'jaggy' look. Please check the resolution of your images carefully... just because they look good on screen doesn't mean they'll print properly!
Not to worry though. If we spot anything which could affect the quality of your order, we will be in touch to let you know about the issue before pressing ahead.
If you're a dab hand at creating artwork and are comfortable adding 3mm bleed and crop marks then great. If all this sounds like Double Dutch then don't worry, our talented designers will handle this for you.
All we ask is that you supply the artwork in CMYK and keep all important elements of your design at least 3mm away from the edge of your artwork (we call this our "safe zone"). Although we use state-of-the-art equipment, some movement is inherent within all printing processes. If important elements of your design are placed too close to the edge of the paper, not only will it look unprofessional, but there's a chance they may get trimmed off. That doesn't mean you can't extend a background image or colour to the very edge of your artwork. That's fine of course. But please don't put your contact details along the very edge of the sheet. We'd hate your phone number to end up on our cutting room floor.